My Life Between Naps
I am growing and changing each day. Hope you enjoy my adventures and pictures!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
I'm On Facebook!
Well not really...but when Mommy leaves her iPod lying around I just might
post
!
Lori Ambrass Carr
February 20
Public
Friends
Only Me
Custom
Close Friends
Keedysville Area
See all lists...
Seneca Valley Senior High School
Berkeley County Schools
Youngstown State University
Family
Acquaintances
Go Back
APHl0--__--
Like
·
·
Share
Debbie Frazin Ambrass
and
2 others
like this.
Chrisie Ambrass
Some would say you're letting him on Facebook too early, but I applaud you, princess. Very progressive of you!!!
February 20 at 7:48pm
·
Like
·
3
Chrisie Ambrass
Also: HI JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!
February 20 at 7:49pm
·
Like
My first Facebook post! I am sooooo techno savy!
Love, Jacob
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment