Wednesday, September 19, 2012

15 Month Check Up!

Today I had my 15 month check up. Mommy was at work, so Daddy worked from home and hung out with me, and boy was I a pistol!!

Here I am waiting with Daddy, don't I look innocent? Just wait...

If you take my clothes off I will eat them!



No I will not sit down!


Daddy finally gave me his glasses to keep me busy, yep they broke....

In a last ditch effort he thought I would play with the paper on the table...


Yep ate it...chicken nuggets, french fries, peaches... disgusting things I must throw...paper on the doctors table, YUM! 

The doctor said that I look healthy, my scar looks great, and I have a waxy right ear (opps Mom said TMI, sorry!) She said I need to start trying meat (sorry Aunt Chrisie) and not throwing it on the floor or sitting on it. Boo....and after that great news came the always fun shots...I had to get two. In an unrelated note I have decided that when I grow up I am going to invent a non-pointy needle. And more flexible sunglasses. 

Here are my 15 month stats:

Weight: 25.6 lbs. (59% weight is slipping, guess there aren't  many calories in toilet paper and yogurt...)\
Height: 33 inches (still tall as Daddy!)
Head: 19 (77%)

The good news is that I checked out completely healthy, the bad news is that Daddy has to squint now..all in all a good fun day!

Love, Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment