Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dentist!


Wow six months sure does fly by! On Monday it was time to head back to the dentist...don't I look thrilled? (You can hear Mom's enthusiasm for the dentist coming through...)


Mommy was the lucky one who got to take me!

We had to wait a REALLY long time but I did a good job of playing with my toys in the waiting room.






I got to sit on Mommy's lap while they cleaned my teeth and put on some sticky fluoride. I wasn't all that brave and cried a lot but it was over before I could get too upset. I must not have been too bad because I got a new friend as a reward! (It's a green dinosaur!)


I have a mild case of gingivitis on my back right tooth. The dentist told Mommy that is very common in young babies because it is hard to get all the way to the back. I promised to let Mommy and Daddy have a longer turn when it is brushing time.  

Love, Jacob the baby with a new toothbrush!


No comments:

Post a Comment