Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Love; Airplanes!

I love airplanes! Whenever I hear one I point to the sky and yell "Airplane!" If I am outside I run around looking up until I can see it (I get very upset if it is in the clouds and I can't see it) A few times I have looked so far up I have fallen over backwards!

You can only imagine how excited I was a few weeks ago when Mommy and Daddy asked me if I wanted to go see where airplanes live! Aunt Susan came all the way from California on an airplane..lucky!



I wore my special airplane shirt to the airport!




I also took my toy airplane so it could play on the runways (I brought Mommy too)



Look who I ran into at the airport! I voted for him!

Dulles airport has great big windows that babies can stand at and watch the airplanes land and take off.



I stood there for a very long time and watched big planes and little planes. I also saw some trains! (Daddy explained that they were special trucks that carry the bags to the plane, but I still yelled Choo Choo! whenever I saw one!)







I learned a lot about airplanes while visiting the airport...



I also learned that I am smarter than Mommy, she thinks they are called "metal tubes of death." Silly her...


Love, Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment