Last Saturday I was having a lovely visit in Pittsburgh. Uncle Carson and I were running around playing in the sunshine. I decided to go see what Pop-pop was doing and see if he needed any help (I'm nice like that.) I ran over and patiently waited until Pop-pop was finished before I said hello when all of sudden BAM POW, I was on the ground. I don't know what happened but I knew it hurt, so I started to (loudly) let everyone else know it hurt. Next thing I knew Pop-pop and I were running toward the house. Mommy and Grandma were there with hugs and ice for my boo-boo. Turns out you should never sneak up on a person with a shovel...and you really shouldn't sneak up and stand behind a person with a shovel. The good news is that although I got a nasty cut and my eye swelled pretty badly, I was quickly back to playing with Uncle Carson. A little ice, a band aid, and some Tylenol can fix almost anything! Poor Pop-pop felt so bad, but I know it was an accident. (Don't tell him I said that though, I got a lot of ice cream and cookies out of this deal) Here is a picture of my boo-boo a week later...on its way to being all better!
Love, Jacob the baby that now prefers rakes
No comments:
Post a Comment