I woke up early for me (8:00) to the lovely surprise that Mommy and I were having another snow day today! I had some cereal for breakfast:
Then Mommy brought in snow for me to play with, it sure is cold outside!
I played with my trains for a little while.
Mommy and I did a science experiment! I was asking Mommy about snow plows. (When you ask me what a snow plow does I say "It moves the snow from the road so the cars can go through) Mommy told me that they also put down salt to melt the snow and ice. She put some snow in a bowl and let me shake salt on it so I could see how it melted the snow and made water.
This is where my day takes a turn. While sitting at the table eating and becoming a scientist I grabbed my left ear and told Mommy that it hurt. I then started to cry. Real tears. My ear really hurt! Mommy said we should have the doctor look at it. I was in so much pain I actually cheered when she said it was time to leave.
Here I am playing with my cars waiting for the doctor.
I have been diagnosed with my very first ear infection. Daddy picked up my medicine and some drops to make the pain go away. Mommy got me a milkshake for being such a good boy for doctor. Mommy has another snow day tomorrow so I will be able to relax and recover.
Love, Jacob the baby who isn't hearing so well these days















No comments:
Post a Comment