Love, Jacob the baby who thinks his parents are too cheap to buy him new pants so they make him wear ones that are too small and calls them "shorts"
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Playdough and Shorts
Spring is here and so is the warm weather. I got a little confused yesterday when it was time to get dressed. Mommy put on my shirt and pants but when I stood up my pants only came to my knees! I kept trying to pull them down as I walked, but Daddy explained to me that they were called "shorts." I didn't believe him until he showed me that his only came to his knees too! How silly! The playdough picture is the only one Mommy has of me in my "shorts" so I can tell you that Mommy's friend made it for me and it smells like oranges....yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment