Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I Did It!!

I got into the big pool and swam by myself (my legal team informs me that I must clarify that "by myself" means that I floated with an approved child safety floaty, Mommy and Daddy were in the pool with me, and properly trained lifeguards were in duty at all times) other than that I did it all by myself!!!


 (In an unrelated note I also pooped in the potty for the first time today but there is no nice way to write a post about that. Sorry for disclosing too much information but for some reason Mommy thinks that someone will care about the exact date of this life event. I already don't care and really only did it so I could get up early from nap. I have also learned that yelling "I want to go potty!" is an effective way to get out of napping.) 

Back to cute pool pictures!! (Isn't everyone thankful I put the poo in pool? Sorry couldn't resist)




No comments:

Post a Comment