I returned from my holiday travels and have been on the go ever since! Mommy went back to work on Tuesday and I was sad, but my cool Aunt Susan stays with me!!
I turned 7 months on Thursday!! Can you believe I am 7 months old! (mommy can't either!) At 7 months I love to play my piano, have my head rubbed when I am tired, bubble baths, sweet potatoes, and reading. I really liked carrots but they made my tummy sick so they are out for now. I hate when my bottles are late and getting my nose sucked out. I am doing well with sleeping through the night but do not nap much doing the day. I started sitting up over Christmas vacation and look like I will crawl any day now! No teeth yet...I am starting a letter to the tooth fairy as Santa let me down.
Love, Jacob
No comments:
Post a Comment