I am happy to report that I passed with flying colors (and they didn't take my temperature!!!) The doctor checked me from head to toe and I kept my eyes on her the whole time. She even let me play with her stethoscope (I accidentally sneezed on it, but she didn't mind.) Things were going great...until the nurse came back with "the tray." Mommy and Daddy did their best to help make the
- Height: 28 1/4 inches (95%--I'm going to be tall like Daddy!)
- Weight: 18 pounds 14 oz (75%, but actually a little lower because I am so tall!)
- Head Size: 50%
Going to the doctor and getting shots can make you feel icky the rest of the day so Daddy built me a fire and let me take naps by the Christmas tree!
Only 5 days until Christmas...I can't wait!!
Love, Jacob

Mommy said we are going to celebrate your birthday Aunt Chrisie..can I have some cake???
ReplyDelete