Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Got A Tree!

On Sunday December 4, I went to pick out my very first Christmas tree! It was a beautiful day for this time of year so we loaded up and headed out! I had never seen so many trees and had no idea how we were going to pick just one!

Luckily I got to ride in my stroller because we did a lot of walking looking for just the right tree!



We finally found the perfect tree...






...and Daddy used a saw to cut it down!


We then loaded it onto the sleigh...






Hi Ms. Beth!!
Then they shook the sillies out of our tree and wrapped it up for us!



I played in to the car while Mommy and Daddy put the tree on the car...


I can't wait to get my tree up and decorated!!

Love, Jacob






No comments:

Post a Comment