Mommy and Daddy gave me lots of extra snuggles today which made me feel a little better. I had my first sick visit to the doctor today and I did NOT like it when she tried to look into my ears. I did give her a big smile when I was safely back in Mommy's arms. I am not even going to mention the temperature taking...hasn't modern technology come farther than that?!?! Really?
I did manage to muster up the strength to help Mommy and Daddy put up our big Christmas tree. I was a little shy after my last attepmt to decorate a tree, but Mommy helped me.
I was not feeling that great so I got snuggly and relaxed in my chair while Mommy and Daddy finished.
When the tree was done Mommy wanted to take a picture with me, but I just wanted to play with the tree!
Decorating my first Christmas tree is just the latest in all the wonderful adventures I have had in the first six months of my life...I can't wait for more!
I certainly have come a long way in those six months:
| Just born; 7 lbs. 13 oz |
| 12/5/2011 6 Months 18 lbs 4 oz Thank you to all my friends and family for making my life so wonderful, I love you all! Love, Jacob |
No comments:
Post a Comment