Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving 2!

The Friday after Thanksgiving I got back in the car and headed to Ohio to celebrate with Carr side of my family! After what I am told was a yummy lunch (I again got none!) we went to look at Christmas Trees! Mommy said that these were special tress because people decorate them and then you can buy them to help the children at Children's Hospital. I was super excited when I saw all the lights!



Here are some of my favorites!





Go Buckeyes!



Later that night the rest of my family came over. I was excited to meet Uncle Kerry and Aunt Marsha!


The Carr Men
My "Great" Aunts
The next night I went to Aunt Cathy's house for pizza and games!

Did I win?


I had so much fun with everyone I could barely sleep that night! Luckily we were staying at Aunt Susan's house so I had a friend to play with...


Love, Jacob





No comments:

Post a Comment