Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Thanksgiving Adventure....

Sorry this is so late, I have been really busy getting ready for a big holiday they tell me is called "Christmas"
My Thanksgiving week began on Monday when Mommy and I packed up and headed to Pittsburgh!


It was a rainy day so we didn't stop to take any picutres on our way home.
Once I got to Grandma and Grandpa's house I wanted to play with Uncle Carson right away!!!




We had so much fun!
Thanksgiving morning I woke up early to watch the parade...Mommy and Daddy woke up early to go run in the cold...who's the smart one? Mommy said that they got "bibs" at the Turkey Trot, maybe it was for babies!





Then it was time to get down to work, there were TONS of potatos to be peeled!


Finally it was time to sit down to dinner!



I was so excited to see all the delicious food. I quickly realized I was not going to get any. The only person that tried to sneak me any turkey was Aunt Chrisie, and she's a vegeterian! Go figure!


I had a great time at Thanksgiving dinner and soon got my meal...




I was in a milk coma!!



I really loved spending Thanksgiving with my family and can't wait for next year, Mommy said I can have some turkey!




Love, Jacob



No comments:

Post a Comment