Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Christmas List!

I have been told that Santa will bring me presents on Christmas morning so I thought it would be helpful to make a list. I give you my very first Christmas list:

1. Food. I am tired of sitting around while everyone gets to eat! Don't get me wrong, I love my bottle but what does a baby have to do to get a cheeseburger???

2. Teeth. I am told they will be helpful with #1. And Santa, I'm going to need more than my two front ones...

3. A white noise machine. Seriously, have you heard my dad snore? Luckily Mom said that it is soon time for me to sleep in my room. Peace and quiet here I come!
*if a white noise machine is unavailable earmuffs are also acceptable

4. A hippopotamus.


Well I hope Santa will bring me some of the things on my list! I can't wait for Christmas morning!

Love, Jacob 

No comments:

Post a Comment