Thursday, April 26, 2012

Big Diaper News!

Some good.....some crappy...(sorry about the pun)

The good news (unless you asked Mommy who keeps muttering something about  growing up too fast) is that I have moved on to size 6 diapers! Wahoo for me!!!




This is a newborn diaper next to a size 6, looks like I have been eating my Wheaties!

The crappy news is that I have my very first diaper rash. Boo...Luckily it isn't all that bad and Mommy is always around with special cream. (Don't worry there are no pictures to accompany this part of the post).

It is as a big diaper day for me...what did you do today?

Love, Jacob

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie, I was hesitant to open a link entitled "big diaper news", but I'm not sorry I did. You're getting so big! You are like a tiny little baby sponge kiddo and I can't wait every day for the text from your mom telling me what you can do now that you couldn't do mere hours ago.

    I love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete