Guess who bought me my cup? Yep, Mommy!!
I fell asleep sitting on the couch with Mommy and Daddy, and that is when they knew something was wrong! Mommy and Daddy thought I felt warm and I didn't really want to play. They took my temperature and it was 101. I had to take some medicine. It made me tired so I went upstairs to nap. I felt better when I woke up but still didn't want to play. While I was resting on the couch I dropped my favorite Elmo teether on my mouth and made my lip bleed! That made me cry..
I finally threw in the towel on my horrible, no good day and took a bath. I was glad my monkey towel was there for a nice warm hug after my bath. Mommy and Daddy gave me extra snuggles and kisses and put me to bed.
I hope tomorrow is better, although Mommy said if I wake up with a fever it is off to the doctor (I have been told I am "tugging" at my ears too.) I will update everyone tomorrow...right now I am sound asleep...
Love, Jacob
No comments:
Post a Comment