Monday, December 9, 2013

I Saw Santa!!!

I was a little surprised when he came on a fire truck but Mommy explained that the reindeer had to rest after their long journey from the North Pole so the fireman let him borrow their truck! We waited a long time out in the snow for Santa to come but it was ok because we passed the time having a big snowball fight. Daddy is a little nervous though because he accidentally hit Mommy in the face with a snowball.  He asked if he could sleep in my crib but I told him no!


It was really foggy out so it was hard to take pictures...here is a very artistic shot of me walking through the mist..I call it "Baby Walking in the Winter Mist"


 I decided to up my "good" factor by grabbing a shovel and helping Daddy shovel the driveway. I hope Santa saw!




Mommy and I waited...and waited...it. was. cold.




Finally he came!!!!



Turns out up close Santa on a firetruck is a tad bit scary....




I did get a candy cane from one of Santa's elves! All and all it was a great night, topped off by a nice warm bath!




Love, Jacob the baby who is hoping for the nice list!

No comments:

Post a Comment