Sunday, December 8, 2013

Surprise Snow!!!

The weather man said we would only get an inch or two but it just kept coming and coming! We ended up with about 8 inches and I couldn't wait to get outside...


I suited up and headed out!  Mom had me in so many layers I wasn't sure I was still in there...




Look at all the snow!!!





Daddy and me!


My friends were ready but I wasn't so sure at first....turns out snow is cold!





I was so soon having a great time! I went sledding, throw snow, made snowballs, and pushed snow around with a bulldozer ( this was my favorite!)


I was really cold and turning blue so Mommy decided it was time to go in and warm up with hot chocolate. When I got inside I cried a lot because my hands were so cold they hurt! I was so worn out from playing in the snow I took a 4 hour nap! 

I didn't want to get all bundled up to go outside again but I wasn't done playing with the snow, so Mommy let me play with it inside!






It was a fun day full of snow fun, and the best part is Mommy is having a snow day from school tomorrow so we get to stay home! 

Love, Jacob the snow angel


No comments:

Post a Comment