Saturday, February 1, 2014

Here We Go Again....

Another day....another trip to the doctor! This time it was Daddy's turn.
This time I am covered in red hives. Mommy and Daddy thought I just had dry skin last night so they gave me an oatmeal bath, covered me in special lotion (I call it "yo-tion") and put me to bed. I woke up this morning looking like a tomato and covered in itchy hives (I call them the scratchies) Since my condition had not improved it was off to doctor visit number 2!


We got there early so I was able to reek havoc  play in the waiting room for  a little while.






Before long it was time to head back to see the doctor, I am becoming a pro at this lately. This time it was cold!




Turns out I am allergic to amoxicillin. 
Bummer. 
Well it was fun while it lasted. 

Daddy got me set up with my medicine (pictured below in my bottle) and a really great oatmeal bath to help with the itching.


I had a relaxing day at home with Daddy, after he gave me my medicine I took a 5 hour nap! I am feeling and looking much better this evening and am very grateful it is the weekend and I can rest up for a few days. Hopefully next week will be normal and healthy (I have visitors coming!)

Love, Jacob the tomato



No comments:

Post a Comment