Again...
Mommy and I are running out of clever post post titles about snow...so anyway it snowed...A LOT. We got about 16 inches but the snow drifts are bigger than me! The piles of snow that the little bulldozer made in the cul-de-sac are taller than Mommy!! I loved watching the little bulldozer move all the snow. I was a little afraid to go out I the snow because it was so deep. I kept saying to Mommy "the snow is too big like me!" In the end my love of being outside and playing with my friends won out and I had a great time.
I also spent some time coloring today. I told Mommy I wanted to make a smiley face. (I know what you are thinking; "stop talking and get to the cute pictures!" Well people I am trying to document a life here and sometimes I work better with words! Anywhoo...here is my smiley face!
Here I am at work...(check out my speedy hands!)






No comments:
Post a Comment