Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fashion Show!

Mommy wanted to clean out my drawers and put away the clothes that are too small. Mommy had a hard time putting away my newborn clothes, but was excited to get out my 0-3 clothes! While we were switching Daddy took some pictures of things that people have sent me:

...THIS MUCH!!

Thanks Aunt Susan!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Ambrass sent me this outfit..it is one of Daddy's favorites!


Uncle Carson sent my this outfit but Mommy said I am not allowed to bite..I don't even have teeth yet!


Grandpa Carr and Miss Mary Jane sent me this outfit with the cutest little bear on it..it is nice and soft!



Aunt Chrisie sent me this bib of where she lives, the kids look very happy there so I can't wait to visit!


At this point my big sister Chloe added how bored she was with this whole process!




Aunt Sherry made this amazing book. It will help Mommy and Daddy record memories of me until I go to Kindergarten. I thought I already went to Kindergarten with Mommy last year but Mommy said that didn't count and I have to go again on my own! I had lots of fun going last year so I can't wait to go back!
My special book even has a picture of Grandma Carr in it. Mommy and Daddy tell me that she is my special angel that sent me to them and watches over me.

Aunt Marsha sent these to me for my nursery. I couldn't read what it said but Mommy told me it is my name. Guess I do still need to go to Kindergarten...

Miss Beth sent me these fun animals to live in my nursery. I am still picking out names for them!

Mommy says I am very lucky to have so many people that love me so much. Thank you for everything!
Love,
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment