Friday, July 15, 2011

Time For Bed!

Mommy and Daddy are teaching me about this thing called "night." I hear it gets dark and everyone goes to bed. I don't quite understand because I just go to bed when I am tired and sleep until I am hungry. Anywho I wanted to show you how I get ready for bed each "night."

On some nights I have to take a bath. I don't mind most of the bath but I DO NOT like to be cold! Mommy and Daddy alsways make sure that I have a fuzzy warm towel waiting after my bath.



Next I get my clean diaper and pajamas on. Daddy laughs at my pajamas because they look like a dress. Mommy says it is easier to change me in the middle of the night.

When I am warm and snuggly I am ready for my story. Mommy says it is important that I read each night and Daddy said I should listen to her because she is a teacher.  Grandma's friends gave me lots of neat books so I love to read already!
Reading sure does make a baby hungry, so Mommy and Daddy always have a snack ready after my story.   Yummy milk!


When my belly is full and my head is filled with a wonderful story to dream about, it is time to get tucked into bed. Mommy and Daddy kiss me goodnight and put me to bed.
I don't look very sleepy, do I? I really just want to get up and play with my sister!

Well just writing all this has made me tired so I guess it is time to get ready for bed!
Love,
Jacob


No comments:

Post a Comment