I got very excited when Mommy started to pack up my diaper bag and Daddy put me in my carseat...it was adventure time!!! I soon realized that this so called "adventure" was really a trip to the doctor. My tummy has been hurting and I have trouble keeping my bottle down so Mommy said the doctor wanted to check me out.
When we arrive the first thing you have to do is take all your clothes off. I am not sure why they keep a room where cute little babies have to be naked at 50 degrees but they do! Lucky for me Mommy always remembers to pack my robe to snuggle up in while I am waiting for the nurse.
The nurse joked that I looked like Hugh Hefner! The first thing the nurse does is put me on a scale to see how much I weigh. Today I weighed 10 pounds which the nurse told Mommy and Daddy puts me in the 50% for my age! I'm not good with numbers yet but Daddy said that is good.
Next the nurse took my temperature..an experience I don't wish to discuss...
Good thing Mommy is always around with a hug!
Love,
Jacob
No comments:
Post a Comment