Next it was time for my yearly measuring....remember last year?
Here I am this year!!!
Haha I have free will this year!
Don't I look different? I can't believe how much I have changed in a year, thankfully I have also grown out of that dorky pumpkin hat.
Finally it was time to head out to the patch. The good news is you get to take a hay ride to get there. The bad news is they pull the hay ride with a tractor. I don't like tractors...this situation needed my full attention.
I looked all around and found the perfect pumpkin.
My pumpkin!
Hmm which one?
Can someone pick this up for me?
Now this is how I like to travel; Mommy powered, NOT tractor powered! Daddy and I went to play while we let Mommy stand in line to pay. We are nice like that!
We packed up our pumpkins and headed home because Mommy was getting cranky and needed her nap (hehe) and it was starting to rain.
When we got home I discovered that Mommy had another surprise from the pumpkin patch, a pumpkin cookie! Of course cookies are solid foods and we all know that I don't eat solid foods but it was the thought that counts.
Daddy said we are going to carve my pumpkin when it gets closer to Halloween. I have no idea what that means but I am sure there will be a post about it!
Love, Jacob (the baby still looking for the great pumpkin)



























No comments:
Post a Comment