Here is the tour of my new playroom, I can't wait until you can all come and play in it!
My Easel (Thanks Uncle Carson!)
Here is my friend Ellie, he loves his new home under the canopy in the comfy rocker (it was Daddy's when he was little)
Here is where Mommy tries to keep all my little toys organized. She organizes them, I pull them all out. It is such a fun game!
Here is my cute new light. Daddy installed it himself! (Mommy said to let her know if I see sparks)
This is my block corner. I like to take all the blocks out of the basket and put them back!
Here is my wall of fine art. Can you guess the artist? Picasso? Rembrandt? Nope, Jacob Carr! (Expect the one in the middle, it is by the little know artist IKEA)
Here is my new parking lot for all my rides!
This is my new table where I create all my fine art. Mommy loves my green chairs!
And now for the VERY special guest....a rare appearance by....
LILY!! She loves my new room too!
Hope you enjoyed the tour of my new room, stop by and visit sometime!
Love, Jacob the lucky baby with a great playroom!












No comments:
Post a Comment