This is not a cute post!
Today started out as a great day, we all headed to Ikea to buy stuff for my new playroom! YEAH!!! We shopped until we almost dropped and headed home. We were riding in the car and all of a sudden I was sick! Mommy said I was a lot of sick but I won't go into details. I just wanted to record the first time I was big boy sick. I cried a lot and Mommy and Daddy had to pull the car over to give me hugs. Mommy said that I am sleeping now but she still doesn't think my tummy feels good. I will spare you any photographic memories of my first big boy sickness and just show you a cute picture of me sleeping after Mommy cleaned me up in the car. (BTW playroom pics coming soon!)

No comments:
Post a Comment