...and boy have I changed!!
No not into a pumpkin, but I did dress up as one for Halloween! I had so much fun trick-or-treating. I didn't get any candy (I couldn't eat it anyway!) but my friend Sydney did get me a glow bracelet that I LOVED!
I have also discovered some great things since we last talked!
On August 9th I discovered that I have built in toys at the end of my arms..
At the end of August I found the chew toys at the end of my legs...
I am also getting taller...On Saturday October 29th, I woke up and looked out the window (as I do each morning!) and saw this:
Mom and Dad explained that this is called "snow" and I can play in it. I had the best time outside! A special thank you to Ms. Rachael and Mr. Scott for the great snowsuit, I also got to break out my sock monkey hat!!!
Daddy helped me build a snowman!
I really like the snow but it was cold and doesn't taste good:
Speaking of things that don't taste good:
Well that is an update on me...thanks for checking in!
Love, Jacob
No comments:
Post a Comment