Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What is Pampers Trying to tell me?

Jacob is catching a quick snooze so I am taking over the blog for a slight rant. The time has come for Jacob to move from size 2 diapers to size 3 (small tear). The other day I logged onto the internet, placed my order, and waited for the new diapers to come (how did anyone parent without Google?) Well a few days later the diapers arrived. Here is the shock that was in the box:

I give you Pampers size 2 diapers:

Look at cute, sweet little baby Cookie Monster! (Cookie Monster is Jacob's favorite right now)

Well let us take a look at size 3 Pampers:


What??? What happened to sweet little baby Cookie? Who is this cookie stealing monster?? The characters are all grown up on size 3 diapers. What comes on size 4, retirement home picutres?? Is size 5 nothing but skeletal remains??

Way harsh Pampers, way harsh...

No comments:

Post a Comment