Monday November 14th started out like any other morning. I woke up in my crib, stretched for a little bit and then let Mommy know I was ready for breakfast. Mommy scooped me up and sang the good morning song.
(Her singing leaves a lot to be desired in the first place but first thing in the morning it is pretty rough. I am a good sport about it and give her a big smile anyway.) Next Mommy puts me in my vibrating chair and it is bottle time!!! This morning when she put me in my chair I did this!
That's right, I sat up in my chair all by myself. I think I look more surprised than Mommy! The only bad part is now I have to wear the dorky seatbelt in the chair:
Not cool Mom, set me free!!
Mom says I have to say something positive because I can't end the post on a bad note....so I got new pj's :
(Yes I am crying in this picture because it was bottle time NOT cute picture time!)
Love, Jacob
No comments:
Post a Comment