Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh the Weather Outside is....

Weird!!
I have been on this Earth for five months and have already experienced some weird weather!
 On August 23rd I was minding my own business when all of a sudden the ground started shaking. At first I thought I was in my vibrating chair but then I realized I wasn't! Mommy said it was an Earthquake!

Not even a week later on August 27th, Hurricane Irene hit! Mommy and Daddy have been in hurricanes before so we were well prepared.
(photo credit: wikipedia)

We just got a lot of wind and some rain but overall it wasn't a big deal. We did loose power for a few hours and Mommy had to light candles. We played cards and had a lot of fun!

The weather calmed down for a bit but my favorite type of weather came next!
On Saturday October 29th it snowed!! They said that it has not snowed in October in DC since 1979. I was so excited for the snow I got up early and stared out the window. Soon it looked like this outside:


I quickly put on my snowsuit and went out to play!




When I was done I came inside and put on my favorite warm pjs...



I can't wait to see what the weather does next!
Love, Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment