Sunday, March 25, 2012

Brunch With The Bunny

Man this Easter Bunny sure does get around! Mommy woke me up (in my own room!) this morning and told me we were going to hunt for some eggs and have brunch with the Easter Bunny! I got dressed in my Easter best and headed off!


It rained all day Saturday so they had to come up with another plan for the egg hunt. This was probably easier for me anyway!


I found an egg! I loved this blue one!




I made an Easter craft with Mommy. I tried to eat the pink bunny, yikes I hope the Easter Bunny didn't see that part!


Mommy and Daddy got to eat a yummy brunch while I played with my egg. The Amvets sponsored the brunch so Mommy said we were helping a good cause too. I am a very giving baby already. 


I don't know how much Bunny fun a baby can take in one weekend. I will sleep well tonight (Mommy hopes at least!)
Love, Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment