Friday turned out to be a big day for me! I finally seemed to have the hang of this sippy cup thing! I, of course, would never do it for Mommy or Daddy but Ms. Donna was nice enough to send this picture of me to Mommy. Mommy was at work and this made her day!!
It got really hot at the park so Mommy and I headed home to play in my new favorite toy...
That night I was in for another first. Friday (March 23) was my first night in my very own monkey room. )Yes, Mommy realizes how old I am, so just move on people!) Friday night did not go very well, I got up about 1:00 am and didn't go back to bed until almost 5. Oh well....
Sorry the picture aren't great but Mommy didn't want to wake me up. Night #2 went much better. I went to bed late because I was partying with my peeps, but I slept all night and Mommy had to wake me up at 9:30. I really like my monkey room and Mommy like that she doesn't have to tip toe around her room after I go to sleep! Whew Friday sure was an exhausting day, I am shocked I didn't sleep better!
Love, Jacob










No comments:
Post a Comment