When we last left my mouth I had a tooth trying to pock through. Mommy was so focused on that tooth she didn't even notice the other ones! My bottom right tooth poked through first and the left one looked like it was close so Mommy kept her eye on it. We were playing yesterday and I bit Mommy on the arm. She told Daddy she felt something and she checked my mouth. Sure enough my top left tooth was there and poking through! Count them people that's three teeth in three days! (I am sure this is some kind of record!) There is of course no pictures of these said teeth so you will just have to trust me. To make up for the lack of tooth pictures I will share my exciting Saturday pictures with you instead!
Mommy, Daddy, and I headed out to spend the day in Leesburg, Virginia. This was my first trip to the wonderful commonwealth of Virginia. We did some shopping at the outlets and then headed to PF Changs for lunch (I am told they have something called lettuce wraps that are delicious...) Turns out I am a chop stick MASTER!!
After lunch we rode a merry-go-round. It was so much fun! It went around and around and up and down. It had flashing lights and music, everything a baby loves!
You will never guess who else I ran into at the mall. The EASTER BUNNY! Mommy and Daddy decided that I had to have my picture taken with him. I was more than a little unsure about this idea and the closer we got to the bunny the tighter I held onto Mommy's shirt. He let me touch his soft and furry arm so I decided he wasn't so bad. I sat on his lap and even smiled for a picture! (You will have to ask Mommy to see the pictures because due to copyright laws they may not appear on this blog. I assure you they are cute.) I was proud of myself because I did not cry meeting the giant bunny! I can't wait until he comes back on Easter!
Love, Jacob






No comments:
Post a Comment