Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm 9 months....AND PINK!!!


If I had known that I would turn pink at 9 months I would have stayed 8 months old! On Friday March 9 I had my 9 month check up:

Guess what? I am perfect!


Or at least I was until Saturday afternoon. Mommy and Daddy noticed that my left eye looked weird and goopey (is that a word?)

When I woke up Sunday morning my eye looked like this:


YIKES! That is gross!  Mommy called the doctor right away and it was back to the office. I wondered if they had a frequent visitor program...


The doctor confirmed that I had pink eye. My Mommy loves pink but she said not this kind! I have had three doses of drops and my eye looks (and feels!) much better. 






Daddy is going to stay home with my tomorrow so I can rest and recover. Lucky me!
Love, Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment