The Crime: Bear De-stuffing
The Victim: Mr. Bear
Suspect Statement:
"On the night of July 24th I was sent to bed around 10:00 after an evening spent eating Popsicles and playing in the cul-de-sac. I was not tired so I began to sing, jump around, cry, and scream in my crib until Mommy came in to lay with me. I continued to cry, scream, etc...until a little after midnight when Mommy presented me with the victim, Mr. Bear, and stated that he was going to help me sleep. Mommy then dozed off on the floor of my room and that is when the bear attacked! I had no choice but to take him down. I claim baby defense..."
Verdict: Guilty
Punishment: Community service picking up bear stuffing and apologizing to Mr. Bear including hugs and kisses
Love, Jacob the baby that finally feel asleep at 6 am this morning and spent most of today doing this:






No comments:
Post a Comment