Here are my two year stats:
Weight: 29.4 pounds (50%)
Height: 35 1/4 inches (75%)
I still won't eat anything that isn't cheerios, peanut butter and jelly, frozen waffle, yogurt, goldfish, or pretzels. If its a good day and it looks right I will have a tortilla chip. Of course I LOVE my yellows (m&ms)
I had a good time in the waiting room while I waited to be called, everyone commented on how cheery I was for early on a Monday morning..
The exam room had great wallpaper that showed a city, neighborhood, and a farm. I had a great time pointing out all the pictures I knew...
I was very well behaved and sat quietly while the doctor check my heart, lungs, eyes, ears, and mouth. The light she used to check my ears and mouth was my favorite!!
Mommy and Daddy were very impressed at how well behaved I was and I was relieved at the end when the doctor said I didn't need any stabbings shots! I could get used to this kind of visit!
Love, Jacob the healthy two year old
No comments:
Post a Comment