The other day I was pushing my lawn mower around the kitchen when I accidentally ran into Lily's food (I was scared at first because if you know Lily you know you don't mess with her food.) Once I knew the coast was clear with Lily, I looked at Mommy with my cutest eyes and said "Uh Oh" hoping she wouldn't be too mad. She looked over and said it was okay she would clean it up soon. I felt awful so I went to get the vacuum. I walked to the front closet, opened it up, and pulled the vacuum to the kitchen. Now I am not allowed to plug things in so I picked up the food piece by piece and put it in the vacuum hose. Mommy started gushing and hugging me. She kept saying I was the cutest thing ever. I was just trying to cover myself before Lily came around....and if she asks you saw nothing...
Mommy plugged in the vacuum and even let me play with the hose!!!
Love, Jacob the baby that hopes Lily doesn't have Internet access...
No comments:
Post a Comment