Monday, July 1, 2013

Tea Party!

We had a tea party at school because we are learning about Prince and Princesses. I learned that I am a prince, I even made a crown and magic wand! I informed Mommy and Daddy that I expect the royal treatment from now on.

I started to cry as soon as we pulled into the parking lot, but cheered up when Mommy and Daddy said they were staying!



First we got to watch Cinderella while they set up the magic tea party. Mommy sat with me during the movie:


Soon it was time to go the party!!!

There was a fun castle with swords and shields...

and Mommy's finger!
A neat castle with a pillow moat around it!



A table full of yummy treats (that I of course did not eat!)

                                                 


First we put on our crowns and magical wands...

                                                                  


                                                                 

                                                                  

Mommy made me pose for some pictures...

                                                                  

                                                                   

                                                                   
It was finally time to sit down for some yummy treats!



Mommy thinks I look like such a big boy in this picture. She said it  with a sad face , but I think I look adorable!


We had straw shaped cookies, strawberries with chocolate dipping sauce and a cupcake!!!



We also got yummy punch, which I was very impressed with...



Mommy wouldn't let me drink from the cup by myself because it was red juice (cue helicopter parent comments) so I trained her to feed me...



When we were finished with our snacks we got to play! 

I started by making a shield with Daddy...




Finished product...



Looks tough right? The heart makes it hard-core....


Then it was time to get down to some serious playing. I had a great time riding the horses and yelling "Neigh, Neigh!"





All that running around made me tired so I made my way over to the castle surrounding by pillows and took a quick break..



I had a great time at my first tea party and wish Mommy and Daddy could come to school with me everyday!

Love, Prince Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment