Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Aunt Cathy Would Be So Proud!

Today I did something that even my Mommy is afraid of! I went to...



That's right, today I had my very first dentist appointment. I have worked so hard to grow my 4 teeth (a 5th one to the left of my top teeth will be here any day now!) that I decided they needed to be cared for by a professional!. I felt welcomed as soon as I walked through the door:




Mommy and Daddy filled out some paperwork which I found boring so I decided to check out the toys:



Soon they called my name and it was time to go back. I was all smiles for the dental hygienist (she was so nice that Mommy even said she wishes she could see her) When I got into the room I was a little nervous but then they turned on this neat light over head. We all know how much I love lights! I had to sit on Mommy's lap and lay down backwards. The dentist was named Dr. Lee, she was very helpful and nice! She quickly looked at my teeth, brushed them, and then put some sticky stuff on that she called "fluoride." Daddy said it would help to make my teeth stronger. It was over very quickly and I only cried a little. I was all smiles at the end and I even got a neat bag full of stuff to take home. I got a toothbrush and toothpaste and some floss. They even gave me a fun ball!!!!



I ended my day with dinner and shopping at Wegmans (I had some naan pizza!)


I drove two fisted all around the store beeping my horn! 

Love, Jacob the baby with shining pearly whites


No comments:

Post a Comment