And a breakfast fit for an athlete..
When my body was properly fueled I put on my workout gear:
Checked the weather (it is supposed to storm today)
And headed out!
When we arrived I met my teacher, Ms. Sara. She was very nice but I was a little shy at first. I soon warmed up and found some fun bars to play on:
We started class by shaking jungle bells and singing a fun song. The we learned how to do front flips and the wheelbarrow with Mommy. We sang more songs and tapped sticks. We also made letters with our sticks! We got to explore the gym and my favorite thing was a big foam log that I could roll and chase!
We also got to bounce and roll balls but all I wanted to do was crawl around and knock the balls out of the way. I also enjoyed jumping off the trampoline with Mommy. Then Ms. Sara blew some really neat little bubbles. I crawled all around trying to pop the ones that landed on the floor. I even tried to eat one!
I was so tired that by the time we got home I was falling asleep eating my lunch. Mommy cleaned me up and tucked me in for a much needed nap. Mommy said that I get to go back to Little Gym each week over the summer. I can't wait!!
Love, Jacob the buff (but tired) baby
No comments:
Post a Comment