Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Mommy said that today was Daddy's special day. Since I am pretty sure everyday has been my special day since I was born I thought it was okay to give Daddy a day. I woke up bright and early to make Daddy breakfast in bed. (This is a total lie; I slept in until 9:00, Mommy took care of the whole breakfast thing while I got my beauty sleep) Once I was awake we headed out for a family walk at the Tow Path:


I like to point out interesting things to Daddy.







One of my favorite parts of my walk was my stick...it was so much fun! I also like to watch the boats as they drive by.

When we came home I was very tired, so it was time for lunch (Yo Baby and applesauce YUM!) and a nap.

When I refreshed and rested it was off for more Father's Day fun! We took Daddy to one of his favorite  restaurants for dinner, PF Chang's. Once again I dazzled with my chop stick skills.  I also met a rather large horse in my way out.


Don't worry, he was very friendly.
I also found this pretty fountain that made me giggle.


 On our way home we stopped off for some Rita's. Now this baby LOVES him some Rita's but today I found a whole new reason to love them....


They give cute little babies their VERY OWN ice cream cone!!!! Can you believe it?!?! It was all mine, and IT. WAS. GOOD. 






I am very lucky to have a wonderful Daddy and I hope he enjoyed the special day I planned for him!

 Love, Jacob, the baby with the GREAT Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment