I was a wiggle worm but tried my best to sit still while they checked me from head to toe. Good news; I am healthy and on target for development( and they didn't take my temperature!) Bad news; I got shots....4 of them! I sure did cry but settled down as soon as Mommy scooped me up.
I even gave the nurse I big smile when she left. She was a very kind nurse and Mommy hopes we see her next time we go.
Here are my 1 year stats:
Weight: 23 pounds 15.5 ounces (75%)
Height: 31 inches (90%..still on track to be tall like Daddy!)
Head size 47 1/4 (75%)
I am sleeping VERY well. My bedtime is 8:00 and I usually sleep to 9 in the morning, although I have been known to sleep later! (Today I didn't get up until 10:15 and that is only because Mommy came in and woke me up to go to the doctor.) I also take a 3 hour nap each afternoon.
The nurse gave me the green light to drink milk and any foods I want!
I was very tired by the time we got home so I ate lunch and went straight up for my nap.
Love, Jacob, the baby feeling like a pin cushion today!






No comments:
Post a Comment